2018 AzSEA Fall Seminar
Thursday, November 1, 2018
8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Black Canyon Conference Center
9440 N. 25th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85021
Join us for 7 hours of most valuable Continuing Professional Education!
The AzSEA Fall Seminar each year presents unusual and not so common tax topics from experienced tax professionals. This year, we are pleased to present:
It's Just My Home - 59 Exceptions to the Rules Regarding Home Ownership and Taxes
C. Dale Boushey, EA, CFP
This course will take your knowledge beyond the basic "own and occupy for two of the last five years." Among the topics to be discussed:
- Will I still qualify for the gain exclusion if I move into my rental property?
- Do I have to stay the full two years if my job changes?
- If I have an office in the home, can I use the Section 121 exclusion on the whole gain?
- What about depreciation allowed in the past?
- AND many other questions answered.
990 Line By line
Deborah Conlee, EA
Deborah will provide detailed information about how to prepare a Form 990. Learn the common mistakes and areas that cause potential problems.
Registration, including lunch and materials, is just $175 for NAEA members and $200 for nonmembers.
For more information:
Roxanne Augenstein, EA
Arizona Society of Enrolled Agents